Wednesday 27 November 2013

Running outside and news of the week

Went for my first run outside this winter on Sunday. 10K in one hour -not bad but the experience was far from  pleasurable. It is VERY cold outside and running alongside the canal doesn't help much. In any case Rahul went along and was pretending to be bored and giving me dirty looks for being too slow.

So the news of the week - Rahul found out that there is a free pizza party after London Marathon and decided to sign up as well. No, I am not joking - a call to UBS Charity Committee and somehow there are two of us now running London Marathon. He claims of course that the reason was his eternal love for me which wouldn't allow him to leave me alone for five hours. But I know its all about the pizza.

So yeah - our friend here is working hard now combining crossfit with taking me for runs.



No comments:

Post a Comment